View Full Version : Vert shot string
What would cause a large verticle shot string variation? Right-to-left is holding within an inch or 1 & 1/2 inches but up and down varies about a foot. This is using an M1 w/ CMP Greek M2 ball at 100 yrds using a rest. Thanks, Joe
10. Inconsistent sight alignment.
9. Inconsistent sight picture.
8. Inconsistent placement of support
7. Inconsistent body position.
6. Poor trigger control.
5. Loose bedding.
4. Loose gas cylinder.
3. Slipping rear sight.
. . . and the number one reason for poor marksmanship is . . .
1. Trying to learn without a good coach who can spot problems up-close and personal - and help fix them.
El Paso Mark
Try a dozen cold barrel shots. That should narrow down the possibilities considerably. :1948:
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.