Turner Slings
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guns stolen Pensacola Fl

Post Guns stolen Pensacola Fl

Passing information along:

Mike and I were out of town this week. Upon our return, we found that 9 guns had been stolen from our home. Nothing else was taken, so the thief knew that we had guns and took their time in finding them. A report has been made with the Escambia Co Sheriff’s Office but I want to ask that everyone please keep your eyes open for these guns in your daily dealings:

Glock Model 22 40 Cal Ser# CUR614 (With 4 extra mags)

S&W Model 5906 9mm Auto Ser# TEA7571 (With extra mag)

S&W Model 66 38/357 Ser# 9K6897 (Short Barrel, In Leather Holster)

S&W Model 686-6 38/357 Ser# CFS2586 (Stamped SDSHERIFF by cylinder)

Colt Model 1911 45 ACP Ser# 3037WMK (With extra mag)

Intratec Protec 25 Cal Ser# 015211 (In suede leather holster)

Charles Daly BUL-M5 45 ACP Ser# BL33781

Peacemaker Shotgun Ser# SPR220 (Pistol stock)

Remington Spartan 12 GA Ser# K259265

Steven – I know we don’t have a precedence for this, but can you please post this list on our website so that all of our members can help me keep my eyes open?

Ronda Easley

How did they get the safe open?

Ouch! That stings! The cost of one good gun is sufficient to cover the price of a good gun safe. Anyone who collects guns and doesn't own a safe is just asking for trouble.

Thumbs up I will print out the list.............

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 NATO View Post
    Passing information along:

Mike and I were out of town this week. Upon our return, we found that 9 guns had been stolen from our home. Nothing else was taken, so the thief knew that we had guns and took their time in finding them. A report has been made with the Escambia Co Sheriff’s Office but I want to ask that everyone please keep your eyes open for these guns in your daily dealings:

Glock Model 22 40 Cal Ser# CUR614 (With 4 extra mags)

S&W Model 5906 9mm Auto Ser# TEA7571 (With extra mag)

S&W Model 66 38/357 Ser# 9K6897 (Short Barrel, In Leather Holster)

S&W Model 686-6 38/357 Ser# CFS2586 (Stamped SDSHERIFF by cylinder)

Colt Model 1911 45 ACP Ser# 3037WMK (With extra mag)

Intratec Protec 25 Cal Ser# 015211 (In suede leather holster)

Charles Daly BUL-M5 45 ACP Ser# BL33781

Peacemaker Shotgun Ser# SPR220 (Pistol stock)

Remington Spartan 12 GA Ser# K259265

Steven – I know we don’t have a precedence for this, but can you please post this list on our website so that all of our members can help me keep my eyes open?

Ronda Easley

And keep it close at hand near the cash register, and make sure the employees see it. But after a few weeks, they are probably long gone anyway.

I wish you well in recovering them,

Emri

Smart idea having a record of each weapon's SN. I am sorry you became victimized. I encourage all gun owners to take note of your misfortune, to empathize with your loss, and to exercise safeguards preventing criminal minded people from accessing our firearms. Let's hope the perpetrator(s) do something real smart like pawning one or more of your firearms at a local pawn shop or on-line website where observant buyers recognize the SN and can take the appropriate course of action. With so many weapons stolen, the chances of just ONE being recognized in a re-sale is in your favor for recovery. Thanks for sharing your misfortune with us. We wish you the best and appreciate a lesson all of us gun owners need to be cognizant of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave in NGA View Post
    Ouch! That stings! The cost of one good gun is sufficient to cover the price of a good gun safe. Anyone who collects guns and doesn't own a safe is just asking for trouble.
    Oh yeh, how many safes do you think I will need? About 220 guns, most are rifles???

I know a long time collector that has six gun safes sitting around his shop. If he fills up the last one, he buys another as it is much cheaper than insurance,

+ Reply to Thread