Dean's Gun Restoration
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTS: Weaver K2.5 Scope with Redfield Rings - Perfect for CMP Vintage Sniper

Default WTS: Weaver K2.5 Scope with Redfield Rings - Perfect for CMP Vintage Sniper

<< Sold Pending Funds to oldsfer >>

DESCRIPTION
    Offering for sale a Weaver K2.5 scope with vintage Redfield rings. This is an excellent set-up for a 1903A4 replica, and is fully approved for CMP Vintage Sniper Match competition. Scope has 1" tube with standard crosshair reticle. Perfect optics and adjustments, with about 98% original blue. Includes vertically split Redfield rings from the 1940s, which are very hard to find. Mounting surfaces and screw heads are all in excellent unbuggered condition.

PRICE
    Price is $150, including shipping to the Lower 48. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM or email to the Seller wins the prize. Payment by USPS Money Order only. For details, see Terms and Conditions below.

Cheers,
    Peconga in Boise, Idaho

ABOUT ME
    I am a long-time collector who has been using the same user name "Peconga" for years on many different gun forums and auction sites (including Gunbroker, Auctionarms, eBay) all with 100% positive feedback.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs, and email messages.
    2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
    3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item.
    4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only; No other forms of payment will be accepted, including PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
    5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed and a pox will be visited upon you and your tribe.
    6. Items will be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery tracking; please specify if you have a preference.
    7. Shipping included to the Lower 48 states only; Hawaii or Alaska may cost more (please inquire).
    8. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees implied or expressed.
    Last edited by Peconga; 03-23-2011 at 07:43.

I'll take it. Personal mail coming. Gene

If the deal falls through I would like to be second.

Thanks,

Tom

+ Reply to Thread