Otis Gun Care
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1942 Colt 1911A1 For Sale

Default 1942 Colt 1911A1 For Sale

Ser# 819227,matching frame and slide. Has original grips with armory letter painted on one,original front and rear sights,large G barrel with very good rifling and good bore, 1 G marked magazine that fits a little tight and 1 Vietnam era replacement mag that fits great. The pistol has been refinished professionally by George Roghaar(I will provide a website and # if you wish to ask him)in the original colt finish of that time frame(dark park). Looks brand new. The pistol has all the correct markings and was made just prior to the cross cannon stampings on the slide. Very nice looking pistol. I was able to shoot it a few times before it was redone. Funtions well. $1,000.00 plus actual shipping to you. I have a C&R and will accept a C&R or regular FFL. PM me here or email me at shawnhoague@comcast.net . I will get pics up asap. Thanks. Shawn

If it is still available, I'll take it. Let me know at cwagnon@austin.rr.com I'll be out of pocket until about 1:00 pm central, and will get back to you shortly after that.
    Thanks, Chuck

If Chuck doesn't work out, I will take it. (wfdawson AT comcast.net)
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

Sold pending funds

+ Reply to Thread