Last edited by Art; 04-20-2012 at 11:29.
I gotta say one thing -- she's a lot better looking than Monica Lewinski!
I have a question here, or really two questions:
1. Who paid for all that partying?
2. Has this ever happened before?
I suspect the answers are:
1. The taxpayers paid for it.
2. Yep -- at virtually every opportunity.
These guys and their bosses should be on the same hot seat as GSA -- and there should be a witch hunt throughout government to find and prosecute similar abuses of the taxpayer.
Last edited by Vern Humphrey; 04-20-2012 at 12:43.
By the way, you get to pick 'em from pics, and they are all younger than my kids. Some of them are working their way through college, so one might say one is contributing to their education (positive spin) for a better life.
1. Naha Okinawa (1970) - $4.00, but it was hard to find one over 14 years old, unlimited supply, but MP's arrest you when you don't return to base
2. Tijuana, Mexico (1970) - $10, but you might get robbed, stripped of your clothes, and thrown in the street, where you get arrested for being nude
3. Texas Border Boy's Towns, Mexico (1980) - $10, great selection, but they might steal your vehicle (or company car)
4. Texas Border Boy's Towns, Mexico (1990) - $40, excellent selection, inventory turn over every 6 months, they will steal vehicle
5. Craig's List Girls, Wilmington, NC (2012) - $100/hr, minimum of 1 hour, home delivery, magnificent selection, constant inventory turnover, and they turn out the lights when they leave
I pick #5. Service counts, but at my age, one can pee away $100 before being ready.
Last edited by Marine A5 Sniper; 04-21-2012 at 06:35.
And if you're like me, you have to take iron supplements, and can't take viagra -- because it makes you spin around and point north.
She didn't follow the pay before you play protocol and got stiffed; Pun intended.
As to the taxpayers paying for the party, I don't see it that way. Unless they are allowed to put HOOKERS on their expense account, whatever they do with their own money doesn't matter to me. I am a government employee, that does not mean every dollar of my personal money I spend is accountable to the taxpayers.
I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.
And here I was thinking that only Tom Ford would try and chisel a hooker down from $800 to $28. From the pictures of her I'd say she's worth the whole $800!
Bob - Southern Indiana Chapter OFC