Dean's Gun Restoration
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Climate change hysteria is, well, just that, silly hysteria says man who started it!

Cool Climate change hysteria is, well, just that, silly hysteria says man who started it!

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/22/green-drivel

Hey, a buck is a buck no matter how you get it, right? The 'father' of climate change is now saying that all the hysteria surrounding the so called 'climate change' will cause the death of us all is, well sort of an exaggeration of Biblical proportion's.

Hey, algore, what ya gonna do now to fleece the rubes now that the cash cow is dying?

You know I believe it was that great showman P.T. Barnam who opined that, "You never go broke underestimating the American people," and he was right!
    tford (VSM-OFC)
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccleiastes 10:2

This guy (James Lovelock) what the heck does he know anyway? Just because he started it doesn't mean diddley squat. Hey, my wife can start the car but doesn't have a clue as to how it works! Al Gore etc. knows far more than any scientist could ever know.

Red, take off the 02 mask, I fear someone has introduced some 'pocket rocket' materials in the tank! That said we will take u a fund to have that tongue surgically removed from your cheek as soon as we get the money.
    tford (VSM-OFC)
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccleiastes 10:2

Lets see, I believe the earth is millions of years old. Now just how long do we have recorded history on climate conditions? Maybe we should send algore to the sun with a tanker of water to cool it down?

Got any idea how many trillions of dollars have already been spent on this farce worldwide (with zero results)?

JT

Quote Originally Posted by Marine A5 Sniper View Post
    Got any idea how many trillions of dollars have already been spent on this farce worldwide (with zero results)?

JT
    Oh i wouldn't say zero results, after all algore has a mansion and the other charlatans have done quite well, no?
    Last edited by tford (OFC); 06-24-2012 at 06:08.
    tford (VSM-OFC)

Kind of sad that this man started it and seems to be the only one of them who is openminded about it, as well as parroting what many of us have said hear...Natural gas, not enough data, windmills suck...etc.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Actualy algore has TWO mansions and each uses about the same amount of energy as a small village. He sure as hell doesn't drive a small car, and he has two private jets. In other words, he is a HYPOCRITE

WELL YES JOHN, along with the fact that he is a lying, four flushing, twelve in a car, eighteen in an appartment, funds thriving democRAT. But wait, those are his good qualities
    tford (VSM-OFC)

Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    Actualy algore has TWO mansions and each uses about the same amount of energy as a small village. He sure as hell doesn't drive a small car, and he has two private jets. In other words, he is a HYPOCRITE
    This is why I don't quite understand how anyone, even the American Left, can have a high regard for Al Gore.

These are the options, since he preaches "going green" but sure doesn't live it:

1.) He doesn't really believe it but loves the attention and vast amounts of $ it brings him. So why should anyone listen to him?

2.) He believes it but wants US to sacrifice to save the planet while he has the carbon footprint of the Jolly Green Giant on steroids. So why should anyone listen to him?

You note the common element in both of the above statements.
    Last edited by fredtheobviouspseudonym; 06-30-2012 at 08:48.

+ Reply to Thread