Otis Gun Care
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTB Pedersen Device

Yea, those are the prices I've been seeing for those items. Not cheap, but at least I'd finaly have a set.

Quote Originally Posted by rayg View Post
    Fred that thingamajiger is going to cost you a lot more money then you got for the sale of your Long Lee's, Ray
    Oh, without a doubt Ray! As I'm fully aware of. They do just keep going up, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by da gimp View Post
    Just how much do you want to pay? I know where a very nice one is...........
    That would depend on the set gimp. I'm not concerned with top quality. I'd be satisfied with a lower condition, funtioning, salvaged set. I'm not looking for top grade merchandise. When it comes to money, I'm tighter than bark on a tree,. However I know that to obtain a representative set, I'm going to have to pay what the particular seller wants. Im not going to let anyone just Dig into my pocket though.

There was one sold on Amoskeag for 27k+. With the scabbard and no mag. Not great shape either.

Last year a Device, scabbard, rifle and no mag went for 47k+.
    At Rock Island. It was a rebuilt one.

John, it's allways bothered me that I walked away from a complete set about 26 years ago that was going for what was then the astronomical sum of $2,500.00 .
    That same set today would go for about 20 times that. Maybe they've topped off in value for awhile, maybe not. I'd rather have one though and enjoy it than to not have one. Just looking for what's out there and what's available. I'm not going to jump on just the first one, and maybe for the time being, the only one to come along for sale. It'll depend on the items and what the asking price is.
    Last edited by Fred; 08-13-2012 at 10:50.

[QUOTE=pete-zz;248760]There was one sold on Amoskeag for 27k+. With the scabbard and no mag. Not great shape either.

QUOTE]

Actually, that wasn't a bad price.
    Last edited by Fred; 08-13-2012 at 09:16.

[QUOTE=Fred;248764]
    Quote Originally Posted by pete-zz View Post
    There was one sold on Amoskeag for 27k+. With the scabbard and no mag. Not great shape either.

QUOTE]

Actually it was not bad. It was a rebuilt one that Peter Cardone sold a while ago.

They come up every year. I will check around.

If anyone has an original 1903 MarkI I am interested.

Actually, that wasn't a bad price.

I saw some of this floating around last year. I dont recall the price. What does the ammo go for?

JR
    Last edited by Rotor; 08-13-2012 at 09:52.

Ammo goes for 3-5$ per round. Depends on condition of ammo and the box. If all you want is the ammo to shoot, then buy individual rounds. They are about 1.50 ea but not all will fire. Like pistachios, a few bum ones in the bag.
    Try john Spangler -Google him. He may have loose ones.
    Collector ammo in a nice box is a must also.

The scabbards are hard to come by as are mags.

I'd think that empty cases or made up cases cut to proper length could be reloaded.

+ Reply to Thread