Turner Slings
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ammo in short supply ??.....here's why.....

Default Ammo in short supply ??.....here's why.....

I found this clip interesting. I knew all the facts beforehand, but it WAS entertaining. Of course, no libs would believe it; just "right hype" to them.

If you have a few minutes, watch it and enjoy. Some of the music sounds OK too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOX...nOQ8sZQqLL-ijQ

The big sales today was .223 an AR 30 round mags. You would think everyone was getting ready for war or something.

AR type rifles sales doubled here at a Delaware gun store. News on tv stated a possible confiscation of the 48,000 assault rifles from legal owners in MD. That is, the news said it didn't know if these guns would be confiscated by the state.
    Last edited by tmark; 12-18-2012 at 08:29.

If they try to confiscate those rifles, a lot of people will die, on both sides. I was talking with my best friend who is a detective and on swat and I asked him if he is going to knock on doors if they confiscate. He said he would quit his job on the spot if they asked him. Not only becuase he thinks it is morally wrong, but he said if he made it five houses before he was killed, he would be suprised.

No supply problems at my house plus I reload. For years I picked up once fired brass at the club to reload. I started buying ammo back in the early 90's when a senator said "The second amendment protects guns but it doesn't say anything about ammunition. We can put a 1000% tax on every bullet". That's when I started buying and reloading.

The dems have no intention of coming to your home to confiscate your guns. They will simply make it a felony to possess certain weapons, and start issuing search warrants based on Federal purchase paperwork. You will take your guns to them, just to avoid prosecution. After you do this, they will come to your home with a warrant to search for the guns and ammunition that you did not turn in. The time to squelch this is now, at the polls. Regards, Clark

Right now I see NO difference between a dimocrat and a communist

Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    Right now I see NO difference between a dimocrat and a communist
    unfortunately, you only stated PART of the problem. We got roughly 52 % demo's, So of the remaining 48%, you've got the "so called republicans". At LEAST HALF of them are RINO's. Look at Boehner for example. He is gonna CAVE!! Then I have Kyle and Mccain, both RINO's. When I lived in MN, I had two RINO's there, I think they still have two DEMO's or RINO's, at any rate, their are virtually NO republicans anymore!
    Some day, it'll be bullets vs ballots. I have a good chance of being dead by then (thank GOD) as I'm older.

+ Reply to Thread