Turner Slings
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ammo in short supply ??.....here's why.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Robertsdale, AL / Gulf Coast region
    Posts
    1,316

    Default Ammo in short supply ??.....here's why.....

    I found this clip interesting. I knew all the facts beforehand, but it WAS entertaining. Of course, no libs would believe it; just "right hype" to them.

    If you have a few minutes, watch it and enjoy. Some of the music sounds OK too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOX...nOQ8sZQqLL-ijQ

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Elkins WV
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    The big sales today was .223 an AR 30 round mags. You would think everyone was getting ready for war or something.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dagsboro, Delaware
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    AR type rifles sales doubled here at a Delaware gun store. News on tv stated a possible confiscation of the 48,000 assault rifles from legal owners in MD. That is, the news said it didn't know if these guns would be confiscated by the state.
    Last edited by tmark; 12-18-2012 at 08:29.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Van Wert, OH
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    If they try to confiscate those rifles, a lot of people will die, on both sides. I was talking with my best friend who is a detective and on swat and I asked him if he is going to knock on doors if they confiscate. He said he would quit his job on the spot if they asked him. Not only becuase he thinks it is morally wrong, but he said if he made it five houses before he was killed, he would be suprised.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eastern Missouri
    Posts
    8,119

    Default

    No supply problems at my house plus I reload. For years I picked up once fired brass at the club to reload. I started buying ammo back in the early 90's when a senator said "The second amendment protects guns but it doesn't say anything about ammunition. We can put a 1000% tax on every bullet". That's when I started buying and reloading.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    736

    Default

    The dems have no intention of coming to your home to confiscate your guns. They will simply make it a felony to possess certain weapons, and start issuing search warrants based on Federal purchase paperwork. You will take your guns to them, just to avoid prosecution. After you do this, they will come to your home with a warrant to search for the guns and ammunition that you did not turn in. The time to squelch this is now, at the polls. Regards, Clark

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,088

    Default

    Right now I see NO difference between a dimocrat and a communist

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Phoenix metro, AZ
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    Right now I see NO difference between a dimocrat and a communist
    unfortunately, you only stated PART of the problem. We got roughly 52 % demo's, So of the remaining 48%, you've got the "so called republicans". At LEAST HALF of them are RINO's. Look at Boehner for example. He is gonna CAVE!! Then I have Kyle and Mccain, both RINO's. When I lived in MN, I had two RINO's there, I think they still have two DEMO's or RINO's, at any rate, their are virtually NO republicans anymore!
    Some day, it'll be bullets vs ballots. I have a good chance of being dead by then (thank GOD) as I'm older.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts