Otis Gun Care
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dianne Feinstein Quote of the day

Default Dianne Feinstein Quote of the day

sent to me by a friend

If this is what she said i would like to say that "All congress people who say such stupid and unfounded statements should have a gag order placed on them until such time as the can be ejected from office, which should take no longer than 7 days"

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein
    Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and
    government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Some times even the L.A. Times gets it right.
    Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill." Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times: "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

I wouldn't put it past the Old Hag to blabber such things. Her and her cabal are poster children for term limits!

Ahhhh, good old Babbs Boxer ... of the "Call me Senator, I have worked hard for it".... fame.
    --------------------------------
    Certified Internet Warrior Status: Achieved.

Acc to a variety of people who took notes, that's an accurate account of what Sen. Fineswine said. Just loony. I don't know if there's a tape.

What I would really like to know. Guys not defending her at all. Did she really say that? In those terms? If so every single vet no matter what age, branch whatever should call that bitch's office every 2 min's every day. We should picket her offices in CA. We should confront her(not violent) every time she steps out of her office. As vet's we owe that to each other and to all that have served. If we as brothers could accomplish things in defense of our great nation that non other can or could we need to drive this POS out of office or make her stuff that CCW gun in her mouth and pull the trigger. I am so friggin sick of hearing this type of trash that we know comes out of her mouth.

Default Feinstein's Words

Link to the remarks made by Feinstein is below. She is responding to a proposal by Senator John Cornyn (TX) for veterans to be exempted from the ban as LEOs would be. I don't hear her saying "all veterans" anywhere in here. That said, her feelings are clear, as clear as her ignorance as she reports that PTSD is a product of the Iraq war. I love the way she looks through her papers as if some magical solution was to be found. It is obvious that she does not want vets to be able to defend themselves.

http://xrepublic.tv/node/2476

I really love the quote from the LA Times that Holdover included above, very good. Things must be getting bad if the LA Times is criticizing those homegirls!
    -Lemming

"I'm tryin' ta think, but nothin' happens!!!!"
    -Curly Howard

The 4 of them are having LSD flash backs from their early years. You talk about mental retards.

It's OK for them to carry firearms while on duty but once they leave they are disbarred from gun ownership due to mental problems? IMHO anyone who enlists or reenlists or accepts a commission from this administration needs their head examined.

What is even sadder is we have people who continue to vote these morons back into office. Pelosi, Reid, Boxer & Feinstein are the poster children for term limits.

Bad parenting and broken families is the problem. Better ban that too.
    Last edited by jmark; 04-02-2013 at 04:29.
    NRA Lifetime Member, SAF, & CCRKBA Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ

Quote Originally Posted by jmark View Post
    What is even sadder is we have people who continue to vote these morons back into office. Pelosi, Reid, Boxer & Feinstein are the poster children for term limits.
    And they prove the need for elected officials and those who vote for them to pass a mental health test.

+ Reply to Thread