Since the Marketplace isn't up and running yet, I hope I'm not out of line in posting this here so everyone can see it.
Offering for sale a complete Warner & Swasey Model 1913 Telescopic Musket Sight system, including some original and reproduction parts. I've had the whole set-up for many years, but never found an original drilled-and-plugged Springfield 1903 to put it on. Consequently, I've decided to let the whole set go to someone with more luck (or money) than me :-) Price is $900 for everything, including shipping to the Lower 48 states. Please contact me by email or PM with questions or to arrange purchase.
Here's what is included:
1) Complete Warner & Swasey Model 1913 Telescopic Musket Sight with detachable mounting bracket. No serial number on inside of (female) bracket, so presumably a replacement sight or never issued. Finish is original worn black enamel over brass with nice patina. Optics are good but not great, with typical haziness and lots of scattered black specks inside. Rangefinding reticle is clear and all adjustment knobs in excellent shape. Optics may improve with disassembly and careful cleaning, or see Item 2) if they don't.
2) Complete, original spare prism assembly with cover plate to replace the prism set currently in the scope (if necessary). Used, excellent condtion, with crystal clear optics. Cover plate has been polished to bare metal, so will need repainted and "aged" to match scope. Disassembly and replacment looks to be a pretty simple procedure.
3) Reproduction male mounting bracket with three screws, new condition, reputedly from the William Brophy collection (I was told that he had these made way back when).
4) Reproduction rubber sight hood for the eyepiece, dimensionally and visually correct, new condition.
5) A couple other minor parts that came with the spare prism assembly.
6) NO leather case or adjustment tool (in case you were wondering).
Peconga in Boise, Idaho