Dean's Gun Restoration
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: korean garands

Default korean garands

There are rumour's going around here in Canada that Century is going to land garands in Canada to turn them into parts kits for America. The barrels and bolts would be staying. Any truth to this. Also we are supposed to be getting complete guns for the Canadian market.
    Breda and Beretta receivers from Century are being sold here also.

I think you must mean barrels and recievers will stay there. In the US a reciever is considered the rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by can14 View Post
    There are rumour's going around here in Canada that Century is going to land garands in Canada to turn them into parts kits for America. The barrels and bolts would be staying. Any truth to this. Also we are supposed to be getting complete guns for the Canadian market.
    Breda and Beretta receivers from Century are being sold here also.
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one my friend. I saw the CANNED Garands and Carbines in Korea back in the late 90's. For what the Koreans are asking Century won't touch them and in any event couldn't afford to kit them out at the price the Koreans are asking.

PLUS that guy on gunnutz who says that he has the in is full of ****E? I see no point in buying a receiver if you can't get the bolt,barrel and op- rod either I can sell you all the gas cylinders you could ever need to be sure,BUT NOT the rest of what you need to go BANG.

Cheers,

JR

The importer claims that they will be bringing in 6000 m1 garands into canada

Why not. We can't have them so it's just as well you people can.

Rumors haven't done much so far but inspire BO to issue a new, tougher rule restricting imports. The shooting community in the U.S. could damn sure use the parts but I won't be holdimg my breath.

Thanks to dildo head obummer's executive order those dangerous M1 Garands used mainly by mexican drug lords will never be loose on our streets.

Well, yes, I feel so much safer since Buckwheat J. Dildo has made our streets and playgrounds safe from these weapons of mass destruction. The libturds at MSNBC must likewise feel safer as they suck down their lattes at Star_ucks this AM. God bless them one and all tiny dicks that they are.

Too many Drive By shootings using those Assault Rifle Garands.....
    --------------------------------
    Certified Internet Warrior Status: Achieved.

I wouldn't put anything past ole Buckwheat. This DH has got to be the very worst pres the USA has ever had.

+ Reply to Thread