Turner Slings
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: You Took A Fine Time To Leave Me Blue Shield

Default You Took A Fine Time To Leave Me Blue Shield

Thank you sir. Right on the bloody head
    Why doesn't the Confederacy just fade away? Is it because we are irresistibly fascinated by the catastrophic loss? Or is it something else?
    It is because the Confederacy is to this day the greatest conservative resistance to federal authority in American history....Professor David Blight

Amen.

It's gonna get REAL ugly, and it won't be a cartoon, when the Obamacare inscos start going broke like dominos falling, lined up at Washington, D.C.'s doors for taxpayer bailouts.

DC demorats need to be purged like north korea is doing. That boy Kim does have one good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bd1 View Post
    It's gonna get REAL ugly, and it won't be a cartoon, when the Obamacare inscos start going broke like dominos falling, lined up at Washington, D.C.'s doors for taxpayer bailouts.
    This is the dems plan. Destroy the insurance companies and then they will have their socialized medicine with a single payer. Us to the damn government
    Why doesn't the Confederacy just fade away? Is it because we are irresistibly fascinated by the catastrophic loss? Or is it something else?
    It is because the Confederacy is to this day the greatest conservative resistance to federal authority in American history....Professor David Blight

I've said it before and I'll say it again we need a good old fashion bastille day.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again we need a good old fashion bastille day.
    I like to tell folks that we'd better be gettin' after it, cuz either way there's gonna be a big axe fall, and their plan is to come for our heads while we were too occupied with the wastes and debaucheries into which our once-proud culture has sunk.

I like the guillotine idea. I volunteer to pull the lever on any democrap they bring up. I wouln't even charge expenses to get there.

Well the french still have one that works. Maybe we can borrow it.

+ Reply to Thread